Chippewa Golf Club is an 18 hole public golf facility located just 15 minutes south of Akron, Ohio in Doylestown. The Golf Course was designed and built by Harrison and Garbin in 1962 and features a rolling terrain, huge undulating greens, and the infamous “Bermuda Triangle”. Holes 14, 15, 16 are very demanding holes that require skill with the putter. The golf course is maintained to country club conditions by Golf Course Superintendent Brad Stewart and his crew. We also have an updated driving range for one to warm up and improve their skills. We have a large outdoor pavilion that can accommodate up to 200 people.
We can be reached at 330-658-6126 inside Ohio, or 1-800-321-1701 from anywhere.
- Dan Terry, Director of Golf
- Joshua Widner, Golf Pro
- Matthew Filo, Cart Manager
- Jeff Bertolini, Food Service Director
- Melanie Stewart, Banquet and Advertising Director
- Brad Stewart, GCSAA Golf Course Superintendent